Sunday, June 10, 2012

SUMMER SANDAL LOVE

Finding the right pair of sandals for the summer heat isn't always easy but I just came across a fabulous few I happen to love.


Ashbury Skies
Farfetch  

 Farfetch

T-strap toe sandal in green from K. Jacques.

 ASOS 

 Park Lane Embellished Leather Sandal

 What's your favorite?

I absolutely love the first & third one. The Green color is so refreshing, don't you think?

Click photo titles to link to source for prices & more details.

 

 Stay Connected!

* * *
Follow me on 
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and keep up on Bloglovin.

5 comments:

  1. also sandals by abercrombie are amazing for this summer!
    x
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first is definitely my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the last one are really great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second that. It's really not easy to find the perfect pair of sandals. Those are cute though

    xx
    mikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tribal-inspired ones. Thanks for the IFB add. :) Am staying updated through GFC and Bloglovin!

    Diwata of
    http://theclothesmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Visiting My Blog & Your Lovely Comments!! Please do Follow if you Like it & Visit Again !