Wednesday, September 21, 2011

BEHIND THE SCENES - CATHERINE MALANDRINO FALL/WINTER 2011 READY TO BUY RUNWAY SHOW

On September 8th I had the pleasure to work Behind the Scenes again at Catherine Malandrino's Fall/Winter 2011 Ready to Buy Runway Show which was held at Exit Art in NYC. This time it was especially exciting as I had the chance to meet & work with celebrity stylist June Ambrose who was also being filmed for her new reality show for VH1.

  I took this photo of one of the models getting ready for the show. I love the embellished necklace, stacked bangles & this entire look. 
Stylist June Ambrose with Catherine Malandrino Backstage being filmed by VH1.

 Below Photos - Right before the show.

Close up of studded leather vest. Isn't it gorgeous?  
Below - Models that just came off the runway.

This is the Beautiful Designer Catherine Malandrino & I.



This last image is the only one I did not take but wanted to share from the runway via Catherine Malandrino.

Want more? Follow me on Twitter and keep up with Velvet Moon Diaries on Bloglovin!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!! I've made it to the tents, but my dream is to make it backstage!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Visiting My Blog & Your Lovely Comments!! Please do Follow if you Like it & Visit Again !