Tuesday, September 13, 2011

IFB CONFERENCE, MILK STUDIOS - NEW YORK CITY

I didn't know what a blog was until a few months ago when I was in search of an online place to store my Fashion & Art Inspiration. That's when I came across IFB!!

That's Beautiful Jennine Jacob Founder of Independent Fashion Bloggers & The Coveted Below. It was so nice meeting her & I'm so grateful for all her efforts & the fabulous community she's built. 
Photo Taken From The Coveted.
 IFB is a Fantastic online Community for Independent Fashion Bloggers. Since I live in NYC I had the wonderful opportunity to also attend their IFB Conference at Milk Studios this past week.
It was an Amazing Event where I met many well known Fashion Bloggers. I had the chance to chat with Nadia of FrouFrouu.com & Aimee of Song of Style when I bumped into them in the ladies room. That was quite the treat as I absolutely adore both their blogs & style.  
Above & Below Photo taken by me.
Photo Below taken at Chelsea Market round the corner from Milk Studios where I joined fellow Bloggers for a quick bite at Friedmans Lunch.
What I Wore - My Favorite Acne Wedges, Silver Antique Jewelry from my travels to Pakistan, Bar III Crop Jacket, Mondani Handbag & Hand Beaded Embellished Top Designed by me!!
Joe Zee, Creative Director of Elle magazine, being interviewed by Tina Craig of Bag Snob above.

I Have More Posts, Images & Videos coming soon from NYFW & other Events from around the City!! So stay tuned.

Faiza xo

Want more? Follow me on Twitter and keep up with Velvet Moon Diaries on Bloglovin!






1 comment:

  1. It was so great meeting you!!

    -Hope
    www.aflatteringtale.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Visiting My Blog & Your Lovely Comments!! Please do Follow if you Like it & Visit Again !