Sunday, December 25, 2011

NEW YORK CITY - WINTER HOLIDAY WINDOWS

I want to wish all my amazing blog followers, friends & family from all around the world Happy Holidays & A Very Merry Christmas!!
Thanks for being apart of my inspiration & sharing your beautiful cultures & traditions with me.
* * *
 Here are some Stunning Window Displays I shot around Manhattan. If you are in NYC then definitely try to view some of these amazing creations!! They are truly works of art & will surely bring some Holiday Cheer & Smiles your way.
MACY'S
"Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Clause"



I think Macy's nailed it with their Brilliant Holiday Puppet Displays on the Broadway side of Herald Square.
*  *  *
BERGDORF GOODMAN
Known for some of the most original displays for Christmas was extremely captivating this year. "Carnival of Animals" was director & team of visual presentation David Hoey's theme.



"Gaga's Workshop" created with the help of artists Eli Subrack & Christophe Hamaide Pierson covers the magical world of Lady Gaga in several windows. 
Visit the 5th floor for an in-store promotion of her products. Barneys is one of my favorite department stores with out a doubt. I love the ease of shopping & relaxed atmosphere there.

All Photos Taken by Velvet Moon Diaries © 2011
Faiza xo
Stay Connected!
* * *
Follow me on Twitter and keep up on Bloglovin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Visiting My Blog & Your Lovely Comments!! Please do Follow if you Like it & Visit Again !