Monday, December 12, 2011

HONG KONG & PAILLETTES

How I miss Hong Kong & the beauty of it's busy vibrant streets. I Just Love how Woman Spain shot by Gregori Civera with Model Alexa Corlett use this city as their backdrop & inspiration. 
Don't you just want all these shimmering paillette ensembles? Perfect for a Holiday Look!


I wouldn't mind owning this Gold Etro Sequin Top!!

What is your favorite Look for the Holidays?

Image Source & To View More of this Editorial - Click Here

Stay Connected!
* * *
Follow me on Twitter and keep up on Bloglovin.

Faiza xo

1 comment:

  1. If i'll visit HK and I'll see girls like these around the country, I won't never go back to PH. Lol. Kidding. They're just so pretty.

    // yourkindofguy.com

    -off topic-
    Let's exchange links.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Visiting My Blog & Your Lovely Comments!! Please do Follow if you Like it & Visit Again !