Tuesday, July 10, 2012

BALMAIN - RESORT 2013 RUNWAY

Balmain's Collections are always stunning. And for this Resort Season Olivier Rousteing went to a resort in Miami's South Beach for inspiration.

Every detail was influenced by his summery holiday from the surrounding textures, colors, art deco details & architecture. 

Don't you just love this long-sleeved dress with raffia basket-weave embroidery & cutwork?


To View Entire Collection & Image Source Visit Vogue.
Model : Nadja Bender

The fabulous intricate hand beading and embellishments make me want to escape to some exotic place for an inspiration break myself.

Stay Connected!
* * *
Follow me on 
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and keep up on Bloglovin.



3 comments:

  1. They are all really beautiful!! This is such an amazing post!
    I'd love it if you checked out my blog popcornandpersephone.blogspot.com
    Ally xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. .thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Visiting My Blog & Your Lovely Comments!! Please do Follow if you Like it & Visit Again !