Monday, July 9, 2012

LOVE MAGAZINE - 30 Years of Optimism by Mario Testino

These are my favorite embellished looks from the 
Spring-Summer 2012 edition.


 Image Source & to view more Click Here.

Testino's photo set also beautifully captures super models Kate Moss, Lara Stone, Natalia Vodianova, Carmen Kass, Gisele Bundchen and more in this fabulous editorial.


Don't you love the rich textures, sparkle, studs & sequins brilliantly styled by Panos Yiapanis?

Stay Connected!
* * *
Follow me on 
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and keep up on Bloglovin.

2 comments:

  1. oh these are beautiful. I can't get enough of Natalia vodianova

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shots. I'm a minimalist but these all look great and stylish.

    Diwata
    http://theclothesmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Visiting My Blog & Your Lovely Comments!! Please do Follow if you Like it & Visit Again !