Wednesday, June 12, 2013

J.MENDEL - FALL 2013 COLLECTION

Sorry for not being present on my blog for the last several months. My Freelance Fashion Design and Consulting work has been keeping me quite busy. My most recent work has been designing embroideries and embellishments for the last three seasons at J.Mendel. 

I thought I'd share some of the Fall 2013 collection with you and Resort 2014 to follow.

Let me know what you think?





To View More of the Fall 2013 Collection click here.

Thought I'd end with this lovely image of 
Taylor Swift in a J.Mendel Embellished Gown at the  
"Punk: Chaos to Couture" Met Gala 2013.
You may also like to view my post on J.Mendel's Pre-Fall 2013 Collection here.

Stay Connected!
* * *
 Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and keep up on Bloglovin .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Visiting My Blog & Your Lovely Comments!! Please do Follow if you Like it & Visit Again !