Thursday, July 14, 2011

STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD

I want to Thank Lauren of LVDS for Awarding My Blog a 
STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD!!
It's such a Wonderful Acknowledgement and Very Much Appreciated. I'm sorry it took long to respond and also for being absent from Blogging for awhile. I've been traveling for the last few weeks and didn't have much time. But, I'm back now and I will try to make it up to all of you with more posts!! 
So stay tuned...;) xo 
 
As a recipient of the Award, I am to give 7 unknown facts about myself and then pass this award on to other Stylish Blogs.
1. I have been a globe trotter since a very young age. I first flew when I turned about a month or so old from Karachi, Pakistan where I was born to the US where I grew up in Warren, Ohio. 
2. Travel has been an important part of my growth and inspiration. I've been fortunate enough to have visited Egypt, Russia, Japan, China, India, many parts of Europe and several other amazing places.
3. I Graduated with a BA in Fashion Design with a Concentration in Film Making from Kent State University.
4. My Love for Embroidery and Embellishment lead to one of my Specialties which gave me many opportunities to Design for several reputable Fashion Houses & Brands.
5. I'm petite. A mere five feet tall.
6. Favorite Charities - Charity:Water and The Girl Effect. Please do check them out!!
7. My Music Favorites include - Bjørk, Tricky, John Digweed, DeadMau5, Plastikman and many more...;) xo

I will Pass this Award on to 7 other Up & Coming Blogs in the next few days!  
So please do come back to check them out. 
You just might be one of them!!

Want more? Follow me on Twitter and keep up with Velvet Moon Diaries on Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Visiting My Blog & Your Lovely Comments!! Please do Follow if you Like it & Visit Again !